CC INAT (CENTROPE Infrastructure Needs Assessment Tool - Fostering competitive regional development) is a pilot activity in the framework of CENTROPE Capacity, a project co-financed by the European Territorial Co-operation, Transnational Co-operation Programme Central Europe 2007-2013.
One main goal of the project, also involving TINA VIENNA, is the development of a comprehensible and repeatable procedure for a periodic mapping of the status quo in the CENTROPE region regarding spatial development and resulting infrastructure requirements. Futhermore the common development of a methodology for jointly defining a cooperation agenda of future planning is important.
The project consortium consists of
- Rosinak & Partner ZT GmbH (Team leader), Austria
- TINA VIENNA Urban Technologies & Strategies GmbH, Austria
- Academia Istropolitana Nova, Slovakia
- PK OSSENDORF s.r.o, Czech Republic
- Centre for Regional Studies of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, West Hungarian Research Institute, Hungary
The project start meeting took place on 24 March 2011 in Vienna. The aim of the meeting was to
- get acquainted with the ARGE Centrope
- get to know each other as a team, including all staff members and experts that will work in the project
- create a joint "Big Project Picture"
- clarify and specify the concrete workplan and responsibilities as well as communication plan for the next 5 months
- prepare open questions to be clarified by the advisory board
TINA VIENNA is responsible for the project management and provides experts input on the topics of transport planning and spatial development.
Europaforum Wien serves as the CENTROPE Coordination Office responsible for thematic coordination and strategic development, communication management, overall technical-operative coordination, Centrope secretariat.
We will keep you informed about the ongoing project via our newsletter and website.
DI Markus McDowell
Tel. +43 1 4000 84268
Fax +43 1 4000 7997